Busca en nuestra Biblioteca




AUTOR : José Daniel Figuera 03 julio 2012


Hoy, en Laberintos del Tiempo, les traigo la discografía completa de The Rolling Stones. La misma contiene todos sus albunes de estudios, así como conciertos y rarezas de la banda. Sus primeras producciones incluían versiones y temas de blues, rock and roll y R&B norteamericano, no obstante con el pasar de su trayectoria adicionaron toques estilísticos de otros géneros para adaptarse a la época, con influencias diversas como música psicodélica, country, punk, música disco, reggae y música electrónica. Espero les guste, y si quieren la discografía completa de otro grupo o cantante no duden en solicitarlo. Saludos desde Venezuela.

Nota: Es necesario que tengan Ares (o cualquier programa p2p) para realizar la descarga. Los que no tienen Ares pueden descargalo aqui: Descargar Ares. Espero les agrade la compilación.



Para COMENTAR Elige el Sistema de Comentario de tu Agrado:

Blogger
Facebook
Google+

{ 15 comentarios Comment }

  1. Hola amigo, hace mucho tiempo que busco esta discografia, pero lamentablemente cuando abre el ares no empieza nunca a descargar, hay que hacer algo extra? Desde ya muchas gracias

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It's truly a nice and helpful piece of information. I am satisfied that you simply shared this useful information with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.
    My webpage :: acid reflux treatment

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Great beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your site,
    how could i subscribe for a blog site? The account helped me a appropriate deal.
    I have been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided brilliant clear concept
    Here is my web-site ; funnymariogames

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Pretty portion of content. I just stumbled upon your
    site and in accession capital to assert that I get in fact loved account your blog posts.
    Any way I will be subscribing in your feeds and even I
    achievement you get entry to persistently fast.
    Look into my web-site ; ricambi nautica

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Do you mind if I quote a couple of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back to your
    blog? My blog site is in the exact same area of interest as yours and my visitors would genuinely
    benefit from some of the information you provide here.
    Please let me know if this okay with you. Cheers!
    My web-site lanautica.com

    ResponderEliminar
  6. This is a topic that is near to my heart... Cheers! Where are your contact details though?
    Here is my web site ; Blackberry Protection

    ResponderEliminar
  7. What's up, after reading this remarkable piece of writing i am as well happy to share my experience here with friends.
    Here is my weblog ; gagner de l'argent

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on corporate accounting
    software. Regards
    my webpage - Gambling

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Your style is unique in comparison to other people I have read stuff from.

    I appreciate you for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I will
    just bookmark this site.
    Also see my web page: outsource

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Excellent website you have here but I was curious if you knew of any forums that cover the same topics talked about here?
    I'd really like to be a part of online community where I can get responses from other knowledgeable individuals that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Thank you!

    Here is my blog post ... careers
    my page: job search

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Thank you for every otheг fantastic poѕt.
    Where elѕe mау juѕt anyone get that tyрe of infο in ѕuch an іdeal methоd of writіng?

    I've a presentation subsequent week, and I am at the look for such info.

    Feel free to visit my web page - raspberry ketone

    ResponderEliminar
  12. This website was... hoω ԁο уou saу it?
    Releѵаnt!! Fіnally Ӏ hаve found ѕоmething
    that helрeԁ me. Appreсiate it!

    my wеbpagе :: http://ruthmccurdy.com/?p=4921

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Τhіѕ post will assіst the internet viеwегs
    for creating nеw wеbsite or even a blog frоm ѕtаrt to enԁ.


    Alѕo visіt my site - moringa oleifera

    ResponderEliminar
  14. These are really impressive ideas in about blogging.

    You have touched some fastidious points here.
    Any way keep up wrinting. ageless male - wiki.psuwit.psu.ac.th - ageless male

    Here is my web page :: truth about ageless male supplement

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Please let me know if you're looking for a author for your site. You have some really good articles and I believe I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd absolutely love to write some articles for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
    Please blast me an e-mail if interested. Many thanks!


    Here is my web site ... Www.Cfnmfever.Net

    ResponderEliminar
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Autor

Buscanos en:

  • Siguenos en

    Google

    Quizás te Interese:

    Comentarios Recientes

    Con la tecnología de Blogger.

    Find Us

    Blogroll

    Popular Posts

    Popular Posts

    - Copyright © Laberintos del Tiempo -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -