Busca en nuestra Biblioteca




AUTOR : José Daniel Figuera 12 octubre 2010

Hace algunos meses un amigo me preguntó si era posible descargar de la maravillosa Biblioteca Virtual que creó Google (Google Book) los Libros que allí se encontraban.

Pues bien, en estos dias he conseguido descargar docenas de libros de Google Book, utilizando el programa Greasemonkey. Deben tener Mozilla Firefox.


Instalarlo es muy sencillo:

  1. Instalar Greasemonkey, lo pueden hacer desde acá.
  2. Instalar el script, lo pueden hacer desde acá.
  3. instalar el programa Image to PDF Converter para pasar las imágenes a PDF. Lo instalan desde acá
  4. Buscar cualquier libro en Google Books.
  5. Buscar en la barra lateral izquiera el siguiente icono:
    descargar libros google books
  6. Abran Image to PDF Converter (que ya instalaron y transformen las imagenes pnf a pdf!
  7. Listo.


{ 17 comentarios Comment }

  1. Habia estado buscando algo asi gracias

    ResponderEliminar
  2. que tal Jose Danel, muy interesante tu blog gracias por compartir informacion valiosa.. saludos!

    asesorjuanmanuel.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Muy interesante. ¿Tendrás algo parecido para Mac? Sire el Greasemonkey, el script; pero no encontré un PDF converter...

    Cuando busco libros en googlebooks no veo ningún ícono de "Download this book"

    ResponderEliminar
  4. After going over a few of the blog posts on your web site, I honestly like your way of writing a blog.

    I added it to my bookmark webpage list and will be checking back soon.
    Take a look at my web site too and let me know what you think.
    My website :: free iphone 5

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Good blog you have got here.. It's hard to find high quality writing like yours nowadays. I seriously appreciate people like you! Take care!!
    Here is my blog ... slow computer

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hmm it looks like your website ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.

    I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any tips for first-time blog writers? I'd definitely appreciate it.
    Have a look at my web page ... amphora tobacco

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up!
    I'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back later on. Cheers
    Check out my web site - van nelle zware shag

    ResponderEliminar
  8. It is not my first time to pay a quick visit this
    web page, i am visiting this website dailly and get good information from here all the time.
    Look into my blog post :: erinmore flake

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep
    it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back down the road. Cheers
    My weblog ; old holborn yellow

    ResponderEliminar
  10. This paragraph provides clear idea in support of the new viewers of
    blogging, that genuinely how to do blogging.
    Have a look at my website ... http://immobilienalanya.net

    ResponderEliminar
  11. I almost never write comments, but after reading through a ton of remarks on this page "Como descargar Libros de Google Book en PDF".
    I do have a few questions for you if it's allright. Is it just me or does it seem like a few of these responses come across like they are written by brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are writing on other social sites, I'd like to keep up with everything
    fresh you have to post. Could you post a list of all of your social
    community pages like your Facebook page, twitter feed,
    or linkedin profile?
    Feel free to visit my weblog ; immobilienalanya.net

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Attractive section of content. I simply stumbled upon
    your blog and in accession capital to assert that I acquire actually enjoyed
    account your weblog posts. Any way I will be subscribing on your feeds or
    even I fulfillment you get entry to constantly quickly.
    Look into my blog :: http://boligityrkia.net/eiendom-antalya/

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Great article. I will be facing some of these issues as well.
    .
    Here is my weblog :: http://shullo.com

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Hey there, You have done a great job. I'll definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they'll be benefited from
    this website.
    Stop by my page - remedies for acne

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Candida albicans, the fungus responsible for your yeast infection, grows best in
    warm, dark and damp places. This may be due to taking
    too much antibiotics or other factors. Women who are affected by vaginal yeast infections use a cream which can be
    used to treat the same infection in man.

    Here is my web blog: yeast infection treatment at home

    ResponderEliminar
  16. Small-business Managers Should Examine The Postal mail

    Look at my blog ... video to mp3 converter online

    ResponderEliminar
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Autor

Buscanos en:

  • Siguenos en

    Google

    Visitanos:

    Quizás te Interese:

    Con la tecnología de Blogger.

    Find Us

    Mas Vistas

    Recomendados

    - Copyright © Laberintos del Tiempo -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -